- I don’t know if the sunglasses will fit, what should I do?
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- What are the available payment options?
- I have not received confirmation of my order, is my order being processed?
- I have made a mistake in the order, what can I do?
- What happens if I don’t like the sunglasses once I try them on?
- The Return Warranty, is it valid for optical frames?
- What is the period of validity of the Return Warranty?
- When does the 30 day Return Warranty starts its validity period?
- What can I do if the sunglasses are unadjusted?
- What should I look for when purchasing a pair of sunglasses?
- Recommendations for shortsighted people
- Recommendations for people with hyperopia
- Recommendations for allergies
- What are polarized sunglasses?
- OPTI.FASHION make prescription lenses?
- How can I put on the prescription lenses?
- I have a client that likes a product at OPTI.FASHION that I don’t have in my optical store, what can we do?
- Who is OPTI.FASHION.com?
- What are the advantages of OPTI.FASHION.com?
- General Questions
I don’t know if the sunglasses will fit, what should I do?
Our recommendation is that if you like the sunglasses, you purchase them. You will get them in 2 to 7 working days, and you can try them in the comfort of your home. You don’t like them? No problem, you have 30 days to return them. You can consult the OPTI.FASHION Return Warranty here.
In general all the products that we have at OPTI.FASHION are hard to find anywhere else, which makes it difficult to try them on before buying them. In our opinion, the current Virtual Fitting rooms give an unreal and distorted image of the product, making it difficult to make a decision.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
OPTI.FASHION processes your order as fast as possible. All products that we sell are in stock. Delivery is fast (between 24 and 72 business hours) if the product is in stock in our warehouse. Delivery can take longer if it comes from the manufacturer's warehouse. Therefore, the time it takes depends on the product, and it's clearly stated at the product's website itself. If you have any questions, write us!
- Questions about orders
What are the available payment options?
You can choose any one of the following payment options:
- Credit card
- Bank Transfer
I have not received confirmation of my order, is my order being processed?
When you have completed your order, we will send an email with the confirmation. The confirmation from OPTI.FASHION assures you that the order is being processed. If you don’t receive this email, check in the Spam folder of your email account. It is possible that your email provider classified it as spam automatically.
If you have any questions, you can contact Customer Service:
- You can also send us an email at email@example.com
I have made a mistake in the order, what can I do?
If you made a mistake in your order, for example, if you gave an incorrect phone number or shipping address, get in contact with our Customer Service immediately. We will quickly fix the error. Send us your full name, shipping address, order number, and any details you wish to modify. Customer Service:
- You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the Return Warranty
What happens if I don’t like the sunglasses once I try them on?
Don’t worry, you have 30 days to return them without a problem. Click here for more information.
The Return Warranty, is it valid for optical frames?
Yes, the Return Warranty covers all the products in our store as long as they are conserved in its original state and packing.
What is the period of validity of the Return Warranty?
You can return the purchases made within 30 days of the day you receive your order and we will refund you the price of the product. The product must be returned without use in the original packing.
When does the 30 day Return Warranty starts its validity period?
The Return Warranty’s 30 day validity starts the moment the order is received in your home. If you are not satisfied with the product, you have 30 days from the date of receiving it to return it to OPTI.FASHION. For more information, click here.
- Questions about Adjustments
What can I do if the sunglasses are unadjusted?
OPTI.FASHION ships sunglasses as well-adjusted as possible. Usually this is enough for them to fit perfectly. Even so, as they come directly from the factory or workshop, in some cases they may not be perfectly adjusted, and we recommend that you take them to an optical. They will adjust the temples and bridge in a moment.
- Recommendations for choosing your sunglasses
What should I look for when purchasing a pair of sunglasses?
When choosing your sunglasses, you should first make sure that the frame adapts to the shape of your face. See more information here.
Also it is important to keep in mind what brand of sunglasses, material, style and colours adapt better to your own personality and the way you dress. Elegant, ecological, handmade, sporty... you decide.
Recommendations for shortsighted people
- We recommend that the frame should be thicker and resistant, so that the edges of the lenses are unnoticeable in case of elevated prescriptions.
- The acetate frames are specially recommended for shortsighted people because they tend to be more robust than the metal ones.
- In case of having a high prescription we don’t recommend rimless glasses.
- Also, if your prescription is high, you should keep in mind that you should choose a frame with small lenses. In lenses with negative prescription, the smaller the lenses, the thinner the edge.
Recommendations for people with hyperopia
If you are a hyperopic you can choose the frame that you like the most, even if it is less thick or made of metal, because the edges of the prescription lenses for hyperopia are thinner.
Recommendations for allergies
- If you are allergic to nickel, choose a titanium or acetate frame. These materials won’t give you trouble.
- For people with photophobia we recommend you choose sunglasses with polarized lenses and with a category 4 solar filter. The darkest one possible. We also recommend sunglasses with eyeglasses or parts that cover the sides, or very thick temples.
Questions about sunglasses
What are polarized sunglasses?
Polarized lenses eliminated the reflection over surfaces. For example, if we are in the beach a normal pair of sunglasses eliminate the light coming directly from the sun, but not the light that is reflected in the sea or the sand. A pair of polarized sunglasses eliminate both. A pair of polarized sunglasses provide a higher definition and contrast vision, without annoying reflections, ideal for driving, fishing, sailing and winter sports.
Questions about prescription frames
Can OPTI.FASHION make prescription lenses?
As of this moment OPTI.FASHION does not make prescription lenses or specific optic work. We are a sunglasses and frames store. We consider that your optic of trust can give you a personalized service with the product you choose. We allow you to discover an endless amount of products that are difficult to find anywhere else.
How can I put on the prescription lenses?
We recommend that you take your new sunglasses to your usual optic, and they can help you and give you options in lenses.
I have a client that likes a product at OPTI.FASHION that I don’t have in my optical store, what can we do?
At OPTI.FASHION we want to be the extension to your sample book. Because of space, price or rotation you might not have the product that a client wants. Contact us. We will send the product to your optical so that you can make the correspondent lenses, and you don’t lose your client.
Questions about OPTI.FASHION
Who is OPTI.FASHION.com?
OPTI.FASHION.com was founded by the The OPTI.FASHION SL. It is the online store where you can discover the most different, special and unique sunglasses. To see more information, click here.
What are the advantages of OPTI.FASHION.com?
- Great selection of sunglasses and designer frames, special and alternative, hard to find in other stores and opticals.
- Competitive prices: we review and compare our prices every day to always offer the best price
- Return warranty without compromise: You can return your sunglasses within a period of 30 days.
- Personalised attention 365 days a year