The general conditions expressly regulate the relations established between THE BLICKERS SL, hereafter OPTI.FASHION, and any user who makes a purchase through the website http://www.opti.fashion/, hereinafter the Website.
To purchase products, you can place your order by filling out the required fields, obtaining the condition of Customer.
Client This condition implies adherence to the General Conditions as published at the time you access the Web Site.OPTI.FASHION reserves at all times, the right to unilaterally modify, without notice, at any time the presentation and configuration of the Website.
These general conditions have been prepared in accordance with current legislation on electronic commerce and consumer protection.
1. General Information
THE BLICKERS SL: In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce. The following identification of the owner of this website: B-55592497. Address: Av. Sant Jordi 17.43201 Reus (Tarragona, Spain). Entered in the Register of Tarragona, Volume 2729, Folio 205, Leaf T-45072, entry 1.
This website has been designed to publicize the services offered by OPTI.FASHION, consisting of the provision of a service of online shopping fashion items and optics, such as sunglasses, eyeglasses, glasses and contact lenses.
3. Intellectual Property
OPTI.FASHION is the owner of all intellectual property rights of http://www.OPTI.FASHION.com/ page as well as its source, design, navigation structure and different elements in them contained therein code. Also correspond to OPTI.FASHION exercises exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, according to the Spanish legislation and applicable European Union.
This web http://www.OPTI.FASHION.com/, comprising pages and the information or elements contained therein, including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphics, software, and logos, trademarks, names commercial, or other distinctive signs protected by intellectual or industrial property, of which OPTI.FASHION is the owner or lawful licensee.
User authorization for access to the Web does not imply waiver, license or total or partial transfer of rights of intellectual property by OPTI.FASHION.
Access to this website is free except the cost of the Internet connection made by each user on the network.
THE BLICKERS SL is not responsible for the Internet access service provided by third parties or for their quality, safety and continuity, can get access to and use of the suspended, canceled or altered by any of these grounds website.
THE BLICKERS, SL, protected by any cause, may suspend access to and use of the website. THE BLICKERS SL is not responsible for any consequences that cause the said suspension.
4. Access and Use
The use of information and content that may be made of this site as well as access, shall be the sole responsibility of the person performing.
The conditions of access to the Web are subject to the law and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of it, is forbidden in general any type of action to the detriment of OPTI.FASHION.
The use of this website for illegal purposes or that have not been authorized is prohibited.
Any form of exploitation is prohibited, including any reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, through any medium or medium of the abovementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without prior express permission of their respective holders. Violation of this prohibition constitutes an offense punishable by law.
5. User Responsibilities
Users shall not use the services and web content for illegal purposes and are detrimental to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, affect or impair the Website, its content and services. It is also prohibited to prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Web to other Users.
OPTI.FASHION not responsible for the use that third parties may make of the information provided through this website. Those who violate such obligations shall be liable for any loss or damage incurred. OPTI.FASHION not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or misuse by third parties.
OPTI.FASHION not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by users of the website and is not responsible in any way because of the lack of accuracy in data such as addresses, phone numbers, emails or posted on the web by users names same.
In general, the User agrees, without limitation and without limitation title, to:
- Do Not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Not Alter or modify, in whole or in part the Web Site, avoiding, deactivating or otherwise manipulating the functions or services on the Website; Not infringe the intellectual property or the rules governing the protection of personal data;
- Not Using the Web to injure, defame, intimidate, violating the image or harass other users;
- Not posting on the Website any comments or information that is unlawful, racist, xenophobic, obscene, pornographic, abusive, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise contrary to morality or public order form;
- Not Access the email accounts of other users;
- Not Send emails with massive and / or repetitive to a plurality of persons, nor send email addresses to third parties without your consent.
Without limiting the foregoing, OPTI.FASHION reserves the right to refuse at any time and without prior notice, access to the Website to those users who violate these Terms.
6. OPTI.FASHION' Responsibility
The User is responsible for having the services and equipment required for surfing the Internet and to access the Web Site OPTI.FASHION. In the event of any incident or difficulty accessing http://www.OPTI.FASHION.com/ User may report it to OPTI.FASHION email firstname.lastname@example.org, which shall analyze the incidence and give direction to the user about how to resolve in the shortest possible time.
OPTI.FASHION not liable in case of outages, connection failures, unavailability or deficiencies in the Internet access service or interruptions of the Internet or any other cause beyond the control OPTI.FASHION reason.
Also, OPTI.FASHION not liable for the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to OPTI.FASHION by contractual means.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
OPTI.FASHION no warranty or liable in any circumstances for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services or content;
- The Lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Website and / or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users;
- The Existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The Failure of third parties of their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided to users through the Web Site.
7. Linking Policy
Individuals or entities who wish to create a hyperlink from a web page from another internet portal to any of the web pages OPTI.FASHION be subject to the following conditions:
- Not the total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the Web Site without the express permission of OPTI.FASHION is allowed;
- Not Deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with OPTI.FASHION pages without the express permission of OPTI.FASHION;
- Not any false, inaccurate or incorrect on the pages of OPTI.FASHION, or the services or contents will be included. Except those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website where it will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to OPTI.FASHION, unless authorized by it;
- The Links do not imply the existence of relations between OPTI.FASHION and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of OPTI.FASHION of services and content offered on this website or portal;
- OPTI.FASHION Is not responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein;
OPTI.FASHION does not assume any responsibility for the linked content (Links) which, through the Website, the User access to benefits and services offered by third parties, provided that they are alien to it. Therefore, OPTI.FASHION is not responsible for the information contained therein or any effects that might result from such information. If any User or third party observed that such links can be contrary to law, morals or public order, must put our knowledge through email email@example.com..
9. Method of Purchase
The Customer declares to eighteen and the legal ability to make a purchase http://www.OPTI.FASHION.com/. It is also obliged to respect these General Conditions.
The purchase will be made by completing the following steps:
- The Customer must select the products you wish to purchase, adding products to "My Cart". After choosing the products, in case you want to continue the operation, you must press "ordering now."
- You must provide the necessary data for sending: name or company name, email, full address and telephone. These data are stored in the database OPTI.FASHION, but only made the order registering on the Website. The client may choose a different billing address for the shipping address is performed.
- Once accepted the general conditions, entered data for shipping, and shipping method chosen, the customer must choose the method of payment: via PayPal or the like or by payment by credit card.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, Customer shall follow the instructions on the screen, providing the following information: card type, card number, expiration date, identification code of the card, cardholder . This information will be sent via a secure connection provided by the Virtual POS CaixaBank. In any case OPTI.FASHION have access to any information regarding account numbers or credit card Client.
- After completing the purchase process and after payment verification, OPTI.FASHION send an email to Customer confirming payment and order. This invoice will be generated, that is physically included in the package delivered to Customer. Once the product is ready for shipment, Customer will receive a new email confirming shipping.
10. Product Information and Availability
OPTI.FASHION OPTI.FASHION offers its products detailing the information necessary for the consumer to know before making the final purchase, the specific characteristics of the products offered.
OPTI.FASHION provide information on the availability of products offered at all times.
Tenders will be duly indicated on the website of OPTI.FASHION, who reserves the right to decide, at any time, the products displayed and offered to users through the Web Site. Also, OPTI.FASHION may at any time add new products to the Website, these included, unless otherwise stated, to the provisions of the General Conditions in force at the time being.
OPTI.FASHION reserves the right to stop showing and offer, at any time and without notice, any of the products offered on the Website.
The price of the products offered in http://www.OPTI.FASHION.com/ is indicated in Euros with VAT included.
OPTI.FASHION reserves the right to change prices at any time but the products are billed at the current price during the recording of the order.
The prices don't include shipping expenses.
OPTI.FASHION undertakes to deliver the products purchased by the Customer, at home buyer stipulated, in the order form at the earliest opportunity, as a general rule and unless extraordinary circumstances within an average of 3 to 8 working days. In case of a delay occur in delivery to the customer will be notified via email or phone.
OPTI.FASHION deliver to the whole territory of the European Community. The delivery of products will be made by courier, managed by the company "Packlink". The amount of the shipping costs may vary depending on delivery location.
13. Policy changes and refunds
Returns and exchanges for products purchased on OPTI.FASHION be subject to the following principles:
The client has a right of withdrawal, by which it can be repaid order. This right may be exercised within 30 (thirty) working days from receipt of order.
The Customer is obliged to return the product in perfect condition, with original packaging and labeling intact, conveniently packaged in their original box and properly protected. The returned product must be in the same condition it was received by the Customer.
To request a return, for any reason, just acces your Customer Account and you will easily find the “request a return” option.
To access your Customer Account for the first time, just go to your order confirmation email and click on “Access your account”.
Please, take into account that you will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item. The return country is Spain. For orders coming from Germany and Austria the return country is Germany.
OPTI.FASHION will proceed with the refund payment once OPTI.FASHION receives the returned product and has verified the proper status. The refund will be made no later than 5 days after receipt of the returned product. All refunds will be made by the same method of payment used in the purchase.
Please note that we do not accept returns of prescription glasses. According to European Union rules and Trading Standards, personalised items are exempt from the Online Distant Selling Regulations.
14. Applicable Law
This contract shall be governed by Spanish law, which applies in matters not provided in this contract in the interpretation, validity and performance.
In case of any dispute relating to these general conditions in the event that the purchase has been made by an individual, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts that correspond to the consumer.
In the event that goods are purchased by a professional or company, both parties hereby expressly any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.